*NOW CLOSED* 7 Hours Left In My "Scratch My Back" Content Sale

***This sale has come to a close. Thank you to all of you who were so kind as to help. 


 
Image courtesy of Stuart Miles/freedigitalphotos.net

With many thanks to a new client; all of the exclusive rights pre-written content that I had included in my content sale has been purchased.

*Thank you so much for your support, Sylvianna. Don't forget to email me when you get your website setup so I can add you to my list and help promote your site. :) 

There's still 7 hours left for you to benefit from high quality content for your website, blog or Squidoo account. And to be perfectly honest I still need your help - if you can.

If you are comfortable with paying via e-Transfer, my "Scratch My Back, I'll Scratch Yours" sale gives you the chance to own exclusive rights to 100% original web content, with helpful extras, for only $5.00.

Feel free to email me at ms.pamela.may@gmail.com, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask. 


Please share this with anyone that you feel may benefit from my offer and have a great day!






No comments:

Post a Comment